Visit and photograph the most iconic and hidden gems on the island of Bali with an award winning Landscape Photograher, seeing the best that Bali, Indonesia has to offer. Staying in the artistic and cultural hub of the island, Ubud, set amongst the most beautiful rice terraces on the island.
From the white and black sand beaches, to the towering cliffs and temples around the coast lines, to the inland temples, lakes and volcanos, breathtaking rice terraces and hidden waterfalls, the simple yet warm and welcoming villages, and the bustling local markets, Bali provides magnificent photo opportunities for the discerning photographer. Whether you want to experience a completely relaxing tropical island, or indulge in shopping, massages and the cuisine available, or trek the more remote regions or mountains, visit traditional villages and markets, world class surfing and diving, Bali has something to offer to all who visit.
This Bali Photography Tour is your opportunity to discover and photograph this island’s beautiful landscapes and culture. The tour runs 5 days and 6 nights, and is limited to a maximum of 10 participants to ensure that each person has full access to our guides and the best experience.
What you can expect:
- A fully escorted tour with an award winning Landscape Photographer.
- Visiting the best land and seascapes that Bali has to offer, also photographing cultural aspects of life in Bali in villages and markets.
- Fully supported with advice and tips along the way to get the most out of your experience.
- Travel in comfort of minibuses with experienced drivers and a personal tour guide with extensive knowledge on local culture.
- Accommodation in Ubud, the heart of art and culture in Bali.
- 3 Full day tours including both sunrises and sunsets and plenty in between.
- 2 Half day tours, giving you some free time for shopping, massages, or just relaxing by the pool.
- Farewell dinner on the last day of the tour (included in this package).
- Most of all a great experience and a stunning portfolio of the best that Bali has to offer.
If you have ever wanted to visit Bali, but were uncomfortable on your own; or didn’t know where to go, or have been before and didn’t know the photographic hotspots; or would like to travel with an experienced photographer and other like minded people, then this is the tour for you. You can be assured that you will be looked after throughout the trip by us, our drivers and hotel staff.
- 3 beautiful tropical waterfalls
- Sunrise in the rice terraces overlooking the volcanoes. Included will be workers in the rice terraces there for us to photograph.
- Sunrise in the mountains overlooking the volcanoes
- Sunrise on a sheltered beach giving amazing reflections with iconic fishing boats and Bali huts
- Sunrise on an inland lake with temples in the water
- Walk through a traditional village and into the locals homes where we can see how they live (not an any tourist map)
- Children playing on a dam in their local village, and photograph the locals using the river in their daily life
- Sunset on a isolated and not well known black sand beach with epic rock formations, and temples over the water
- Sunset in a fishing village on an inland lake, we’ll also have a local fisherman using traditional fishing methods for us to photograph
- Local fish markets where you can see the men coming home with their catches and the women and children preparing the fish for sale
- An ancient temple set amongst rice terraces, with beautiful carved cliff faces
- Laughter, fun and much, much more……
- All Accommodation in Ubud (in your own room) for 6 nights
- Organised transport for all locations in the 5 day tour.
- Entry Fees to locations while on this tour.
- Airport Transfers
- All expert photographic advice and guidance.
- Farewell Dinner on the last night
- Flights to/from Bali.
- Entry Visa on Arrival ($35USD)
- All Tips
- Any transport or trips not detailed above.
- Meals with exclusion of Farewell Dinner
- Travel Insurance (This must be obtained before acceptance to the tour)
- Camera Equipment (you will need to supply your own camera, lenses, tripod, etc…)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, entry fees to sites not listed in the tour itinerary and so on.
Single Occupancy (your own room): $2298.00 (AUD)
Shared Room (double occupancy): $1939.00 (AUD) **This is available if you are coming with a friend or partner as a paid guest and want to share a room.
A $450 non-refundable deposit will be required at the time of booking. Deposits will be returned if the tour is cancelled if the minimum numbers booked is not met.
Note: some of the locations will require climbing up and down steep stairs and navigating on some slippery surfaces so a reasonable level of fitness and dexterity will be required at some locations.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Deposits can be made by Credit Card using the link below, or alternatively by Bank Transfer. Please use the contact form below if you would like to make your deposit via Bank transfer.
I recently attended a work shop with Aaron and would like to highly recommend his courses and travel experiences to everyone. Aside from being an outstanding human being, Aaron is also a wonderful teacher – patient, humorous, fun, funny, knowledgeable, adventurous, enthusiastic……it is a joy to be around him., to watch him at work, to take confidence from his ease and good spirit. He’s a very present teacher too, not someone who is purely in the background observing his students, he takes time to make sure you have the knowledge, including your settings and composition at a shoot. Aaron is also very open to feedback to help change and better his programs any time during a course. You can see how much passion on photography he’s got, he transmits it to you every day and that’s probably why his workshops are so good
Thank you, Aaron, for all the planning and organising you have done to make this Tour such a success. I would heartily recommend any fellow photographers to take one of your tours and to enjoy everything they have to offer.
I have learn’t more about settings and have some great shots that I am proud to share. I think these types of tours are the way to go for Martin & I to travel as we love photography and you took all the stress out of what I think may have been a nightmare had we tried to do it on our own.
As a member of the Bali Tour July 19-25 2015, I must congratulate you both on the sharing of your skills with all tour members. The locations were great and you helped us all to achieve some wonderful images. Your guidance and caring attention to us was superlative.
I thoroughly recommend anyone thinking of joining your tour for it’s realistic pricing, awesome locations and your depth of knowledge in photography which you both willingly helped us to bring back some unique and exceptional images
Vicki & David Princep
I would just like to say thank you for such a wonderful photographic experience to the beautiful island of Bali that we recently returned from. We had the best time, and learnt so much, it was definitely a high point in holiday experiences we have had to date. The locations you organised for us to visit were absolutely stunning, the guide was gorgeous, and our accommodation was great. I liked the combination of professionalism and friendliness shown by yourself personally, and at all times we felt well looked after. I also enjoyed the freedom we had to go off and shoot at the locations wherever or however we wanted, but if we needed any help, tips or advice you were readily available to lend a helping hand. I found the information shared very generous, helpful and explained in layman easy to understand language.
Did I mention the fun aspect? We had so much fun and laughed often, I would thoroughly recommend anyone who has a passion for photography to take their next holiday in this way. To share with like minded people in such an environment is simply priceless.
Thank you for such a rich and rewarding experience.
What a memorable and exhilarating photography adventure we had. It was 5 days of fun, fellowship and some of the best landscape photography I’ve ever experienced. I had a fantastic time and I just want to say a huge thanks to you and Seng for sharing your photography knowledge and skills so willingly with us. I learnt a lot and I know that it’s going to help me develop my skills in this hobby that I love.
Thank you Aaron for a great Bali photographic adventure. I really enjoyed the time I spent with you and the others on this trip. I learned a lot from you and I doubt I would have seen any of these beautiful locations in Bali had I not taken part. Thank you for organising such comfortable, reliable transport. We had a great driver who knew all the right short cuts, and a heartfelt thank you too to our amazing guide, Dewi, we were so well looked after. Gunung Kawi remains my favourite location – you can sense the aura of majesty of the place when walking through there, truly beautiful and I hope my photos do it justice…. I can’t wait to get my photos onto my computer and start working with them. Thank you for the trouble you went to, to ensure we all had what we needed and we all are coming home with happy memories, tired legs and photos we can be proud of. Thank you.
Photography Tours, Cambodia Photography Tours, Angkor Photography Tours, Angkor Wat, Landscape Photography Tours, Bali Photography Tours, Indonesia Photography Tours, Luminosity Masks, Luminosity Mask Tutorials, Photoshop Tutorials, Luminosity Actions, Learn Photoshop, Sean Bagshaw Tutorials, TKActions, Tony Kuyper Actions, Tony Kuyper Luminosity Masks, Greg Benz Tutorials, Greg Benz Luminosity Tutorials, Jimmy McIntyre, Jimmy McIntyre Tutorials, Jimmy McIntyre Luminosity, Luminosity Actions for Photoshop, Luminosity Masks For Photoshop, Photoshop Workshops, Landscape Photography Workshops, Photoshop for Beginners, Photoshop Perth, Learn Photoshop Perth, Photo Prints, Quality Photo Prints, Canada Photography Tours, Rocky Mountain Photography Tours, Banff Photography Tours, Jasper Photography Tours, Rocky Mountain Landscape Photography